My book Big Changes For Little Bugs made it to the top ten in Children’s Fiction for Author Academy Awards!!! Thanks for your help. The final ceremony will take place at my publisher’s headquarters on October 26, in Columbus, Ohio. I need your help again to win this prestigious award. https://authoracademyawards.com/finalists2018/ I am affiliated with Author Academy Elite, a coaching system to help writers publish and market their books.
The Author Academy Awards is an award bestowed for literary merit and publishing excellence in the writing and publishing industry. It's given annually by Author Academy Elite (AAE) and presented at the Author Academy Awards Ceremony. The various category winners are bestowed a special award, officially called the "Academy Boon of Merit."
The winner in each category gives an acceptance speech at the Award Ceremony. The winner in each category will also be invited to present their book synopsis at the Igniting Souls Conference main stage on the days immediately following Author Academy Awards in front of a global audience.
Author Academy Award First Prize Winners receive:
- The Academy Boon of Merit Award
- Press release and media story presented to their hometown press by a professional PR firm.
- Their name and book highlighted on the Read to Lead Podcast (over 2 million downloads).
- A Private Group Coaching Session for all First Prize Winners with YouTube© Consultant Brad Burke on how to leverage your book with video.
- Traditional Media and Social Media press including features on select podcasts, shows, vlogs, blogs, and articles.
- Lifetime access to ©30 Days to a Bigger Stage Experience, an online program helping authors get publicity for their book.
- The opportunity of presenting their book synopsis on the Igniting Souls Conference Main Stage in front of a global audience for those finalists registered as conference attendees.
- And more
It would mean the world to me to win this award. To be recognized for my accomplishment is an amazing feeling I wasn’t expecting. Doubts creep in my head and sometimes take up too much space, and don’t leave room for compliments or encouragement.
Have you ever felt like that?
The Red Carpet event takes place in October in Columbus, Ohio. I will present my book and speak to judges, and to the entire group of 1000 attendees.
WHAT AN HONOR!
Will you take a few minutes to Vote? I would be so grateful!